Keto Blaze Xtreme Weight Loss


Keto Blaze Xtreme of the Weight Loss for Women Over 50 series. And today, we're going all low impact cardio and weights for a great total body workout. I've got absolutely no jumping and no transitions to the ground but you're gonna need a nice moderate pair of dumbbells to get this one done. When you're ready for it, I'm totally ready. Let's go. (upbeat music) All right you guys, go ahead and put your weights completely out of the way while we get started with our warmups and that means we're starting with some arm circles and high knees. And in fact, while you've got your weights all the way out of the way, you might really want to put them on like a coffee table or a chair or something that is conveniently out of the way but also conveniently, right where you can grab them. We're going back and forth between cardio and strength today which means that we're going to need them for every other exercise. Now I have programmed in a little bit of rest in between each exercise which is good for transitions but I know 
  
Keto Blaze Xtreme leg five that sometimes that extra squat (laughing) reaching down to the ground can actually add a lot more work. So whatever works for you to keep this workout convenient and moderate, which is best for weight loss is the best way that you can go. My friends, my friends, we're going nice and moderate today. I've actually, I say moderate but I've actually got a pretty generous interval for each of our work intervals. But I've also got some generous rest so that we can make sure that we're moderating our heart rate, we're moderating our work rate. Moderate is the absolutely best thing that you can do for weight loss. If you haven't already, let's go ahead, well okay, if you haven't already, let's go ahead 

Keto Blaze Xtreme less and move more. It is absolutely the time in your life, where we could do something a little kinder, a little gentler, and weirdly, get more results from it. You guys, let's go ahead and do some welcome to my homes. Oh stretching out that chest, stretching out your abs. Now here's the deal-io. I've got my timer set for 40 seconds of work, and 20 seconds of rest. The 40 seconds of work actually is, I mean, that's pretty decent. That's it's really gonna get your heart rate up on the cardio, really gonna get a lot of reps in on the strength. I want you to take this workout in whatever manner works best for you. For me, that means 

Comments